If you’re looking for a friendly, warm and open place from which to run your business, where you won’t get distracted or interrupted – then you’ve found it.
Office Space Wokingham
Come direct to Hogwood Business Park, Finchampstead, Wokingham for terms, from just 3 months.
Highlights Of Our Office Space Wokingham
- Modern fitted office building premises in rural location
- 1 to 13 desk spaces to let [including 2 double units]
- Significant discount if space is let to one tenant
- Fully furnished, air-conditioned offices with natural daylight
- Ready to use broadband internet and telecom options
- Fully staffed manned reception
- Full-time on-site Business Centre Manager
- Secure, 24/7 access to office space
- Disabled WC facilities
- On-site car parking
- Low start up costs
Why You Should Rent Office Space, Wokingham With Michael Aubrey Partnership?
- Professional working environment for any small or new start business.
- No hidden office costs
- No capital expenditure required
- No need to pay office rent quarterly in advance
- Your fixed costs are collated on one monthly invoice fully inclusive of all your property needs
- Simple contract (on license)
- You only pay for extra services when you use them
- Flexible office rental terms, three, six or 12 months
- Allows you to concentrate on your core business
- No long term financial commitment
Immediate occupation available
Accessible yet secure environment. Access to the business centre is available 24 hours a day. The building is secured with CCTV and infrared security.
What’s Does The Monthly Licence Fee Include?
Costs are transparent and inclusive of all;
- Rent and Business rates
- Security, maintenance, redecoration, and refurbishment costs
- Cleaning charges
- Service charges
- Utilities, heating, lighting and power costs
- Kitchen and WC facilities
- Building insurance
- Phone and hi-speed broadband connection
- Telephone answering service, personalised to your company name
- Admin support
- Meeting room hire
- There is good access to the M3 (J4) and M4 (J10 and 11) and Wokingham town centre is a short drive away as is Crowthorne station.
Please register here and we will get back to you within 24 hours or please call 0118 962 9666.