If you are refurbishing or extending a commercial premises you are likely to require Building Regulations Approval.
You will also require Building Regualtions Approval if you are;
- Installing or extending a service or fitting which is controlled under the regulations
- If you project will temporarily or permanently affect the ongoing compliance of the building, service or fitting with the requirements relating to structure, fire, or access to and use of buildings
- Inserting insulation into a cavity wall
- Underpinning the foundations of your building
- Work affecting the thermal elements, energy status or energy performance of your building.
The Building Regulations set out minimum requirements for structural integrity, fire safety, energy efficiency, damp proofing, ventilation and other key aspects that ensure a building is safe.
If you are carrying out, or having construction or building work done, you may need to notify the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and may have other duties as well.
Click here to find out more about the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015 (CDM 2015).
How We Help You
We produce a full set of detailed construction drawings showing all the necessary information to demonstrate that your project will comply with the Building Regulations and allied legislation.
The same drawings are submitted to the local authority for their approval.
Why Work With Us?
With our 20 + years of experience of construction design, you can be reassured that you will receive expert, unbiased advice
Depth of Resource
There will always be someone at the end of a phone or email to answer your questions - we are not a one man band
You can trust us - as a local, established company, we have a proven track record - take a look at our testimonials!
Peace of Mind
Establish in 1994 we have successfully helped 1,000’s of commercial clients with Building Regulations approvals
We have been working with Local Authorities in the area for many years and have a good idea of what they require to be submitted, increasing your chances of approval the first time.
ISO Quality Assurance
ISO 9001:2015 Accreditation. Confidence to trust that our organsiation is well managed
For your reassurance, we carry appropriate levels of Professional Indemnity Insurance