Join John Staves and Richard Lane for the launch of the Thames Valley BIM Hub.
When? Thursday 23 January 2014 5.30pm – 7.30pm
Where? Hilton Hotel, Drake Way, Reading, RG2 0GQ
5.30– 6.00pm | Beat the traffic and networking
6.00 – 6.15pm | Richard Lane & John Staves – Welcome & Introduction
6.15 – 6.30pm | Richard Lane – The Big Picture
6.30 – 6.45pm | John Staves – BIM Case Study 1
6.45- 7.00pm | David Miller, David Miller Architects – BIM Case Study 2
7.00 – 7.15pm | Tina McGeachan – FutureFit a programme of free business support for SMEs to plan and implement their individual BIM strategies
7.15 – 7.30pm | Workshop / discussion – What do you want from the Thames Valley BIM Hub?
email Tina@secbe.org.uk to book your place now.
BIM Hubs are part of a national and regional network established by CIC to promote a consistent understanding of what BIM means to the industry and its impact through all levels of the supply chain.
The resounding strapline to BIM is that we need to work better together and the Thames Valley Hub will meet regularly to:
- share BIM knowledge and best practice
- facilitate collaborative activity – helping companies to meet ‘BIM Buddies’
- support the development of the supply chain’s BIM capabilities
- increase BIM capacity across the region
- ensure regional input into national discussion and policy decisions
BIM is the future, so whatever your interest or level of involvement, please join us!